Receiving your certified translation
Feel free to read the steps below or you can watch our instructional video. When it comes to certifying your important documents, it should be an easy, hassle free process. That is why we have given you a detailed description of everything you need to know. We have years of experience and have done countless translation for agencies such as the USICS, FBI, and various other institutions including those outside of the United States . In doing this, we notice that the same kinds of questions arise. Hopefully this video can answer some of those questions and have you feeling at ease about taking care of your translation and certification needs. If you have any other question or concerns please don’t hesitate to call or email us. Thank you and good luck!
1. Fill out the quote request information.
* If you are texting us your document(s) you can skip this step.
2. Upload your document(s) or take a picture with your phone or camera.
3. Click the send button or text a picture to (720) 375-1258.
* If you text the document please provide us, via text, your name, email address, phone number, and any special instructions.
4. Within an hour, we will email the quote to you, along with an estimated length of time for you to receive your translation. In the quote, you’ll find a link that takes you to our easy-to-use payment screen. All major credit cards and PayPal are accepted.
5. Once payment is received, we get to work and you sit back and relax. You will receive, via email, both the finished translation and certificate. Print them off, and you are good to go! Feel free to call us anytime during this process.
* If you would like hard copies, please let us know and for a small, additional cost we will mail them to you.